5 BRADLEY TERRACE, LIGHTSVIEW
The Art of Contemporary Design and Leisure Lifestyle Awaits
In the ever-popular town of Lightsview, stands the charming number 5 Bradley Terrace. The house holds a Torrens title and has a modern, exclusive look on top of being decently spacious with a land area of approx 204 sqm and a built-up of 350 sqm.
Shops, dining options and other amenities are within 10 minutes walking distance and approx. A 15-minute drive will have you in the heart of Adelaide. Being close to the CBD allows owners to enjoy both the complexity and vibrant lifestyle of the CBD and the cozy, more laid back suburban life. The house is perfectly suited to growing families due to the size which allow for space for kids to grow up.
This brand new home comes with 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage parking spaces layout with 3 living area/lounge. Upon entering the front doors, owners are greeted with a very posh look with the laminated wooden flooring. The living room is spacious with plenty of natural lighting and large floor-to-ceiling windows connecting to the airy outdoor.
It opens out to a courtyard and alfresco entertainment space which is perfect for hosting small parties. Adding to the luxury living in the sleek kitchen is beautifully designed with an island counter and spacious kitchen area plus it boasts a whole walk-in pantry for ample storage space. A 44sqm (approx.) double garage with an auto panel lift door also offers an extra storage area for you.
Upstairs, there will be a grandmaster bedroom and 3 other bedrooms. The master bedroom comes fully equipped with a walk-in wardrobe, lavish ensuite as well as a large spacious 18sqm(approx.) under-covered balcony. Bedrooms 2 & 3 also come with walk-in wardrobes.
– Contemporary Design homes with approx. 350sqm building size
– New built fence with a locked gate
– 2.7m ceiling height throughout
– Up to 3 separate living areas across an open plan design
– Open plan living/dining with kitchen overlooking plus a walk-in pantry
– Quality of laminated floorboard for upper and lower level
– Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony access with magnificent views
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with walk-in robes
– Classy down-lighting throughout the house
– Outdoor Undercover Entertainment Area
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, separate laundry
– Double garage with auto remoted panel lift door
*Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Auta Real Estate (266 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063) for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.