OFFERING THE BEST OF INNER CITY LIVING
805/248 FLINDERS STREET, ADELAIDE
COMTEMPORARY 2 BEDROOM DESIGNER APARTMENT IN THE EAST PRECINCT OF CBD
ONE/Flinders East, prestigiously designed by Loucas Zahos Architects and developed by Guava Lime. Flinders East is the ONE, a community where you can enjoy chic living at home but also vibrant urban vibe at your doorstep.
The combination of surrounded green sanctuaries at the Eastern parklands and incorporation of greenery throughout the complex, skyline roof gardens, the exquisite, breathtaking CBD panorama, plenty of all-in-one features are only available at this boutique architecture work amongst CBD apartments. The full access to Australia’s first suspended-bridge swimming pool, spa and fully equipped gym in the adjacent hotel will be a privilege granted to ONE Apartment residents only.
Spacious, open plan living is maximised to minimise clutter issue in typical apartment design, well-thought-out floorplan offers a good flow of the kitchen, dining and living area, followed by North-facing balcony/Alfresco for private city view. Kitchen equipped with luxurious series, Miele appliances and quality stone finishes and detailing. These vast, floor to ceiling (+awning) windows flood all living/bedrooms with light and the cross ventilation from north and east aligned with green living principle, provide a smart, cosy home to live in.
• Quality Miele s/s appliances in excellent condition; Gas cooktop, oven, and integrated dishwasher in cabinetry; stone splash back and bench top
• Ample storage in kitchen cupboards, stone island and bathroom
• Separate and spacious 2 bedrooms + BIR create privacy undisturbed; Bedside USB fast charging port for extra convenience
• Large floor-ceiling window overlooking CBD/Eastern hills (North, East aspect)
• Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning with zoning control thru out
• Secure fob entry to certain access levels & Intercom; secure underground parking
• European laundry
• NBN connection
• Quiet CBD location
• Zoned to Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide High School, Gilles Street Primary School, Sturt Street Community School, and close to premium independent schools
• Short walk to Adelaide Central Market, Rundle Mall, The University of Adelaide, UniSA, Adelaide Botanic Garden, National Wine Centre.
• Within a stone throw to the array of popular cafes/fine dining restaurants/bars on Hutt St and Rundle Street, leisure Parklands on east edge of CBD and more to explore!
Don’t miss out the opportunity!
• Great option for owner-occupied, downsizing and investment!
• High investment return! ($620 per week)
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Auta Group for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Price:Best Offer By 30 Aug 2021