28/131 GRAY STREET, ADELAIDE
Upscale Townhouse To Focus On Adelaide CBD’s Attraction
28/131 Gray Street is a beautiful townhouse set in the heart of Adelaide. This 3-bedroom cosy home on a quiet street is defined by ease and connectivity to its surrounding amenities and convenient public transport links.
This home is ideally suited for entertainers, business elites, investors and students alike. This home is just footsteps away from the lifestyle locale of Rundle Mall, Central Market, Hindley Street, Adelaide Parklands, and North Terrace’s Cultural Hub, or business district on Grenfell Street and Pirie Street. No need to mention the excellent educational facilities of UniSA, TAFE, Adelaide High School and Eynesbury College.
Parking into the garage with an auto rolling door, pass a study/ bedroom 4 to go into the spacious first floor fitted with bright downlight and modern timber floorboards. The first floor serves a Scandi-styled elegant kitchen with wooden-coloured cabinets, salt grey & marble coloured splashbacks, and a full suite of stainless steel kitchen appliances.
The first floor comes with a lounge/bedroom 2 with a private balcony. While up the stairs, you will find the master bedroom fully equipped with an ensuite and built-in wardrobe. Another bedroom comes with a built-in wardrobe as well.
– Potential for attractive rental yield
– Zoned for Adelaide High School & Botanical High School
Close to UniSA City West Campus, St Mary’s College and Eynesbury College
– Near public transport links
– Near UniSA City East Campus, Adelaide University, the Adelaide Museum and the South Australian Art Gallery
– Other close-by attractions include shopping precincts, such as Rundle Mall, the Central Markets, Rundle and Gouger streets boasting trendy cafes and coffee shops
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Kitchen with s/s appliances, marble stone looking splashback, and plenty of storage cabinets
– Brand new laminate floorboard and fresh paint throughout
Council / City of Adelaide
Built / 2003
Council Rates / $474 pq
Body Corporate / $1331.8 pa
Community Manager / Doris Datt
SA Water / $173.8 pq
ES Levy / TBA
*Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Auta Real Estate (266 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063) for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Price:$659,000 - $679,000