25 Netherby Ave Plympton – Ideal modern style family home comprises four bedrooms within 10 minutes drive from CBD
25 NETHERBY AVENUE, PLYMPTON
Quietly located in this leafy western suburb with Weigall Oval a stone’s throw away and Kurralta Central, restaurants, and bus stops within walking distance, this stunning home ideally suits professional couples, families with children, or the astute investor.
Enjoy the comforts and family-friendly conveniences of modern interior design and layout with a large open plan living/dining, kitchen in the centre, and a decent family room at the rear of the home providing overlooks the rear courtyard.
Peacefully located in the heart of Plympton amongst other quality homes and within easy reach of CBD and the beach, this home brings you a super convenient lifestyle. Families will love the proximity to many schools, including Immanuel Primary School and Immanuel College, Plympton International College R-12 and Plympton Primary School. It is also conveniently close to other suburban amenities, including Kurralta Park Shopping Centre, local cafes, reserves, and bus stops.
Things we love:
– Torrens title home with approximately 352 sqm land and 204 sqm built-up area
– 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, master room with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Ensuite bathroom comes with large floor to ceiling Porcelain tiling and a high gloss 2-Pac vanity with a stone benchtop
– Three-way main bathroom comes with an in-built deep bath and semi-frameless shower place
– Morden style kitchen provides ample cupboard storage plus a walk-in pantry and light high gloss 2-Pac cupboards, stainless steel gas cooktop oven and dishwasher surrounded with gorgeous black stone benchtop
– Open plan living/dining plus a separate family area ideal for family use
– Side courtyard brings in more natural lights
– Low maintenance backyard with new paved outdoor entertaining area
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with zoning control
– Solar system
– Built: 2015
– Council: City of West Torrens
– Title Ref: CT6162286
– Council Rates: $387.85 per quarter
– Water Supply and Sewerage: $191.97 per quarter
– E.S.L.: $159.55 per annum
*Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age, condition and specifications). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Auta Real Estate (266 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063) for three consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Lot Area:352 sqft
Home Area:204 sqft