Spacious Corner Block Family Home Surrounded By Attractive Amenities
17 SHIRLEY AVENUE, FELIXSTOW
Set on a massive corner block on a quiet street, this expansive 4-bedroom brick house is the perfect family home. Pamper your family with an array of convenient amenities around Felixstow, Marden and Payneham, such as shopping centres, public transport, swimming centre, library, parks & reserves, healthcare and quality education resources from kindergartens to colleges.
Boasting a massive 533sqm land size (approx.), 17 Shirley Avenue, Felixstow has a smart floorplan designed for family living. The home welcomes you with a fabulous garden and leads you into the spacious living area, carpeted and painted in a pearly white accent for a homely ambience.
Bright sunlight filled every corner of the house, the hallway flows between the master suite, bedroom 2 & 3, all with their own BIRs, while the master suite enjoys its own ensuite. The hallway then leads to the central hub of the house, a gorgeous kitchen.
The modernly updated kitchen is stylishly designed with modern 900mm stainless steel kitchen facilities, an attractive breakfast bar, massive kitchen space &cabinet storage, and a finishing touch of warm pendant lights on a pearl white paint.
– 533m2 corner block land on Torrens tile
– 2-ways entrances step into the gorgeous fully fenced front yard
– Solid brick home with 3 bedrooms (including newly renovated master ensuite) plus 4th bed/home office/Lounge
– All bedrooms come with BIR
– Spacious open plan dining area with kitchen overlooking
– Comparative new kitchen condition plus muti-storage
– Secure gates to vehicle access 3 Undercover Parking space (Garage + carport)
– Separate bathroom and laundry
Amenities nearby are:
– Zoned to East Marden Primary School
– Walking distance to Felixstow Reserve, Payneham Library, Payneham swimming centre and other outdoor sports
– Minutes drive to Marden Shopping Centre and Firle Plaza
– Minutes drive to East Adelaide Health Care and Marden Medical Clinic
– Multiple public transport options (express O’Bahn at Klemzig interchange or bus 174,176, 178 – bus stop 14 on Payneham road)
Land Size: 533m2 approx.
LGA: THE CITY OF NORWOOD PAYNEHAM AND ST PETERS
CT: Vol 5978 Folio 785
Council Rates – $ TBC per annum
Water Rates – $ TBC per quarter plus usage
E.S.L. – $ TBC per annum
*Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Auta Real Estate (266 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063) for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Lot Area:533 sqft
Home Area:224 sqft
Price:Sold on 25 Aug 2021